The Kaleidoscope is a book about diversity by the exchange project team from CISV Colombia and CISV Norway. Following The Lunchbox and Bowl of Rights, The Kaleidoscope is yet another useful tool for both facilitators and participants of education programs who want to gain more knowledge on CISV’s content areas. This book offers an in-depth view of the content area diversity and gives both general introduction to the theme as well as different perspectives of what diversity can mean. In order to put this knowledge into practice, the book also offers educational activities that can be used in CISV programs or in any other experiential education programs.
We have made the book also available to read on your screen! You can read The Kaleidoscope EPUB on a web browser or with an app, just choose the method you like best from the options bellow:
How to get and read the ebook
1. Download the book directly from here, and then open it with an EPUB reader. For example you can:
- Read it in your web browser (like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Explorer) by using Google Books. To do this go to https://play.google.com/books/uploads and upload the file you downloaded here. You will need a Google account for this (but no credit card information).
- Read it on your tablet or phone with an EPUB reader app. We recommend iBooks for iOS and Google Books for Android, as they best support the books format.
- If you have a Mac computer, you can get iBooks for your computer at the Mac App Store.
2. If you have a Google Play account, you can download the book there directly to read on your computer screen (on any web browser), tablet or phone (with the Google Books app).
3. If you have an Apple account, you can download the book directly on the iBooks Store to read on your computer screen, tablet or phone with the iBooks app.